Paw Buddy 2.0
Paw Buddy 2.0
How to use
- Paw-friendly soft bristles specially formulated for dogs
- Body holds 300ml of water - enough to spot clean most dogs
- New comb for removing hair and debris from the coat
- Fantastic way to introduce your puppy to having their paws touched
- Perfect for puppies that are too young to be bathed
- No more wrestling your dog at bath time
- Save on water usage by bathing your dog less
- Unscrew the comb end, fill with water and then screw back on
- Untwist the bristle end to open the head and unlock the water flow
- Squeeze the middle of the Paw Buddy to help water flow and clean those muddy paws!'
Really nice soft bristle on the end and added bonus of the brush the opposite end. My dog doesn’t particularly like water so once I can desensitise him to this it’ll be a great asset to our adventures!
It’s a great product for cleaning your dogs feet…unless your dog has super ticklish paws and then it’s not as good, I do put that down to the dog and not the product though which functions as expected
I absolutely love my Paw Buddy. Cleans my dogs paws quickly and gently. I also use it to clean his legs and belly. Would definitely recommend.
The Paw buddy makes it so quick and easy to clean my dogs paws before she comes into the house. It’s soft brush doesn’t hurt her pads and she seems to like the feeling. It’s a great product for a great price, a win win for me and Coco.
Great for muddy paws!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.