Boot Buddy 3.0 Black + One Additional Brush Head
With the new 3.0 you can change the brush heads on your boot buddy depending on your needs. Unlike the 2.0 where the head is fixed, the 3.0 gives ultimate versatility to meet your lifestyle. With the 3.0 you can replace the brush heads whenever you wish, we recommend every 3 months to ensure optimal cleaning power.
Blue Brush, the medium one – the choice for sturdy boots that have been having fun outdoors. Think hiking, football boots or golf shoes. Attach to the Boot Buddy body, fill the reservoir with water and take with you to clean off mud in seconds before you change your shoes. Can also be used as a standalone brush for cleaning the midsole of sneakers when the stains need a little more welly.
- Unscrew the scraper end, fill with water and then screw the scraper back on
- Untwist the bristle end to open the head and unlock the water flow
- Squeeze the middle of the Boot Buddy to help water flow and clean your shoes
- If you want to detail your shoes, simply remove the brush head and give your shoes a closer clean. This method works perfectly for trainers & sneakers.
- Use the cleaning solution where necessary, either inside your BootBuddy when doing a quick clean. Or in a bowl with a detached brush head if you're doing a close clean.
1x Boot Buddy 3.0
1x Replacement Head
1x Micro-fibre towel
Scan The QR Code On The Box To See How Best To Use Your 3.0
Boot Buddy 2.0
My son was very happy with his present but he has not used it yet
Boot Buddy 2.0
The boot buddy was delivered in a timely manner. I have not used it yet so I have no further comments to make.
Love it as described