Boot Buddy Complete Shoe Care Kit
Order by 7:30pm for UK Next Day Delivery
Same day dispatch for International Delivery
The Complete Care Kit gives you absolutely everything you need to take ultimate care of your footwear!
What do you get?
- Boot Buddy
- Microfibre Towel
- Boot Buddy Branded Drawstring Bag
- Boot Buddy Premium Foam Cleaner 250ml
- Boot Buddy Premium Shoe Deodoriser 250ml
- Boot Buddy Premium Water / Stain Repellent 250ml
How To Use
- Spray your foam cleaner onto your dirty footwear
- Use your boot buddy to work the foam in
- Clean your shoe with your water filled boot buddy
- Dry your shoes using the towel
- Spray your shoes with the refresh spray (outside)
- Then finish off by spraying your shoes with the protect spray (outside) to make them water and stain repellent
- Then store all your items away in your Boot Buddy Bag
Why should you buy yours?
- Most comprehensive footwear care kit for your shoes
- It is the Ultimate Shoe Care Package
- Each Spray is long lasting
- Save a MASSIVE £30 when buying this kit vs buying each item individually
Although a rigorous testing process has been completed with all of our products, we do still recommend testing out the foam and sprays on an inconspicuous spot on your shoes ahead of a full coating, especially for lighter colours.
Keeps my lad's boots looking & smelling brand new. He plays & trains 4 times a week so we get a lot of use from this kit.
This is a great cleaning product . Really like the protect spray it acts as a good add on as well
So far great product in general, the scraper, brush and water container! Not sure how good all the sprays are.
Bought this to clean our hiking boots. However the cloth was missing when the packaging was opened. I had to jump through quite a few hoops to get one sent out including several Emails and photos which was disappointing. However I was supplied with one in the end.
On to the BootBuddy itself, my wife has tried to use it but finds it very difficult to grip. It is too bulbous for her hand and she struggles considerably to use it.
I can grip it better as I have bigger hands and it does work well.
However be wary if you have small hands as you may find it difficult to grip and use.